Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Decembre

I admit it: I'm cheap. If I can get a pattern for free, well, that's my favorite price. But I also want it to be good. This is why I'm a fan of the online knitting magazine Knitty. Free patterns. Good patterns. Nice designers who will message you back on Ravelry if you get stuck because you've only just started mastering Fair Isle knitting and this one is a little tricky because the pattern is on both sides. At least that last bit was the case for me in knitting Decembre by

I love this pattern and I love the yarn I used, Bamboo Ewe from Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller. It knits up nicely and is so warm and cozy. Great stuff.

1 comment:

KB said...

It's lovely! From what I can see, it turned out well. Agree about the nice designers on Ravelry. I was amazed at how fast one designer responded to my cry for help. It's wonderful. Thanks for the tip on Knitty. I missed that one.