Friday, September 12, 2008

Errata

Due to circumstances and technology beyond my control, the "Charity Knitting Spotlight, part 1" post ended up being posted before it was completed, and I can't seem to change anything in it. I'm sure this has nothing whatsoever to do with Tulip the Cat sitting between me and the keyboard.

So, here's what I left out:
The gals at Mason-Dixon Knitting will be collecting the tiny hats for mailing to London, so check with them for mailing info. Or show up at Stitch & Pitch at Shea Stadium on the 25th. It could happen.

And if you need further inspiration, watch this video and realize that those cute little ladies knit faster than you!

Or you can just imagine Miss Marple feeling chilly in January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy cow!! that video is so funny i watched the thing like 10 times so far .....thank u for the LOL today:)