Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shhh....if you're reading this, and you know me, be very careful how you enter a room. If I'm in that room, and I'm knitting, you might not want to sneak up on me. Christmas is just around the corner, you know! And I'm coordinating all knitting to the whereabouts of all my giftees. So don't dig in the knitting bag, and make a lot of noise when you approach. It's for your own good.

On a more public note, I've just finished my first Accidental Bobble Cloth, found at a perfectly lovely blog that I don't remember exactly how I got to! I'm calling mine the Awkward Bobble Cloth as these were my first attempts at bobbles and well, they look a bit awkward to me. But I love the cloth and how it lays flat. Lies flat. Whatever. Planning to make several, especially when I'm surrounded by everyone I'm knitting for. For whom I'm knitting. Whatever.

As of this a.m., I'm only behind 16556 people in the Ravelry waiting list. I wonder if it helps to email them and tell them what a bad waiter I am. How bad I am at waiting. Whatever. I'm really not very patient. Or good at grammar today. Who knew that knitting required better grammar than I'm able to muster today? Sigh.

No comments: