Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Looks like a two cuppa day

Looks like a two cuppa day (that's English Breakfast, 2 lumps, with a dash of milk).

Late-ish last night I finished the roll-brim hat made with my lovely Knit Picks circulars (really, getting my first Knit Picks order was a sort of milestone for me, I don't know why), and it's entirely too small for a grown person's head. Unless that grown person has a freakishly small head--not that there's anything wrong with that.

So, instead of working toward some measurable and/or attainable goal this morning, I'm sitting at the computer finding all sorts of interesting websites:

* Captain Bob has this cool site all about education, natural learning, motivation and, of course, tall ships.

*Oh, how we all wish we had a Crazy Aunt Purl. It's nice to know that cat hair makes one loopy. I thought it was something hereditary and unavoidable---at least cat hair isn't hereditary!

*Could it be that punks will save me from my knitting errors? Stay tuned...

Time to put the kettle back on for the second cuppa...right after I shuffle out to the back yard in my pajamas and slippers and throw pool toys at the squirrel hanging upside down from the bird feeder. Again. Grrr...

No comments: