Thursday, August 17, 2006

Take me out to the ball game

This goes along with my finding knitting everywhere---and wanting to take my knitting everywhere, too. I've thought several times, while enjoying a Riverdogs game, that maybe if I brought my knitting with me...but I never have. When my husband watches baseball at home, I usually pull up a sofa next to him and knit while watching the game. Well, I discovered today that I'm not the only one who's thought of this! I found a link to Stitch n' Pitch . I almost spilled my tea, I was so excited to see photos of knitters in the stands at Major League baseball games!

The folks at the Riverdogs are big into promotions (Aren't You Glad We're Not in Boston Night, Salute to the Cardboard Box, Dog Day [bring your dog to the game], Talk Like a Pirate) (I am not making this up!), so maybe they need a heads-up from yours truly. If the big leagues can have a Stitch n'Pitch, so can we!

No comments: