Thursday, August 13, 2009

When was the last time you fell in love....

....with a pen? I had to get the kids their very own Sharpie pens because I don't want to share!

Photobucket

Seriously, I want to replace all my gel pens for this guy in many colors. It writes like a dream and inspires endless doodling. Love it!


Tropical jungle vacation photo? No, just some flowers in my backyard. Pretty, aren't they?

Photobucket

And some knitting...here is SuperCraftyDancerGirl's Christmas present (from 2008!). Finally finished in time for blazing hot summer...

Photobucket

It's the Lace Sampler Throw from "Cast On" magazine (Ravelry link). It was fun to do and helped me realize that I need to do lace in bite-sized pieces, lest I lose my sanity. The most important thing is that SHE likes it and she also forgives the length of time it took to knit. Heirlooms don't just happen, after all!

1 comment:

daddyo said...

remember that as you knit-heirlooms don't just happen! keep making great stuff!
so glad you made a new post